South Africa is the best of both worlds: it is Africa with its beautiful scenery, glorious weather and relaxed attitude, which manifests itself in the people who are friendly and easy-going; it also has a modern infrastructure making it an easy country to visit with plenty to see and do and plenty of ways to get around.
With a vast network of excellent roads, South Africa is road trip country. Domestic flights are also dirt cheap if you're not into the whole mixtape, padkos, back roads, one-horse town meander and want to get straight to the action.
- Cape Town: to the backdrop of Table Mountain, Cape Town's white beaches and café culture, world-class restaurants, working harbour, urban nature reserves and vineyards have earned this African city a season ticket to all the "World's Favourite City" polls.
- Kruger National Park: featuring great diversity, exceptional resource management and some of the finest safari lodges in the world, the Kruger Park is the grand-daddy of many game reserves in South Africa.
- Garden Route: packed with an assortment of attractions from family beaches, charming seaside towns, forests and fynbos and the Karoo hinterland, the Garden Route is made for relaxing holidays.
- Garden Route Safari: at the eastern end of the Garden Route are a clutch of genuine, big five game reserves in pristine wilderness areas offering excellent lodges, first-rate guides and the cherry on top: malaria-free safaris.
- Cape Winelands: if the game reserves are the eastern bookend of the Garden Route, the Winelands are the western bookend. And what a bookend with charming country towns, beautiful nature reserves and of course the ever-so-picturesque vineyards.
South Africa has many many more attractions and if you want to explore beyond the highlights: Malaria-free big five safaris in Madikwe and Pilanesberg; Sun City; The Namaqualand Flowers; the Drakensberg Mountains; Phinda Game Reserve and KwaZulu-Natal; the West Coast; Richtersveld Nature Reserve and many more.
Talk to us, we are always here to help.