Okavango Delta Highlights
- Experience the flooding of the seasonal floodplains of the Okavango. This is the world's most unspoilt wetland
- Discover and explore the diverse and various ecosystems from deep permanent channels to sandy islands and the magic in between
- Game drives in open safari vehicles with guide and tracker. An immersive and authentic African big game safari
- Fly into the Okavango Delta on a light aircraft. Watch as the wandering waterways snake through wild bush. Below you a memory of elephants wade as they drink
- Water safaris in the winding channels of the Delta. Watch as the surrounds come alive. A peaceful safari experience. Get up close. June to August is high water season
- Guided bush walks. Explore the raw and untouched wilderness on foot.
- Tranquil Mokoro excursions as you pole along in a traditional dugout canoe carved out of a single tree trunk. It's not just about the big game (there's plenty of that) but the tiny painted reed frogs and dancing dragonflies too
- Try your hand at fishing (seasonal). Best in September and October. Also the best time for game viewing as it's hot and dry.
- Birding is spectacular year round and even better between November to April when summer rains fall.
- Soar above the wilderness in silence. Take it all in on a romantic hot air balloon safari.
- Take a scenic helicopter flip. There's no better inter-camp transfer. Open door. Look out. Snap away.
Meet the Team
We’ve travelled. We’ve adventured. We’ve experienced. We're eager to share our world, never forgetting that each itinerary is as unique as the traveller.~ MEET THE TEAM ~
~ more reviews ~
"To sum it up: extraordinary!"
Thanks to you for putting together the logistics for this trip and making it very memorable.
"Better than we could have imagined."
Thank you so much for organising such a fabulous trip.
"We had the most amazing time"
I truly cannot thank you and your team enough for making our dream a reality
"We have had a wonderful trip to Namibia"
Thank you so much for your care of us for the whole year of planning and the days we were with you.
subscribe to our newsletter