South Luangwa National Park Highlights
- Discover abundant wildlife and unspoiled bush. This is Zambia's premier wildlife destination. A big game safari guaranteed.
- Largely unexplored and untouched, South Luangwa National Park is as raw and wild as it gets
- The birthplace of guided walking safaris. Explore the bush on foot. The guides here are some of the best.
- Guided game drives and night drives deliver great sightings. Expect large elephant and buffalo herds and a high density of leopard
- Phenomenal birding especially during rain season (November to April)
Meet the Team
We’ve travelled. We’ve adventured. We’ve experienced. We're eager to share our world, never forgetting that each itinerary is as unique as the traveller.MEET THE TEAM
subscribe to our newsletter