- Visit the abondoned Kolmanskop Ghost Town. An eerie feeling as you walk through deserted houses now filled with sand
- Explore the old diamond mines and restricted areas of Pamona and Bogenfels rock arch
- Be on the look out for cystallised stones known as the "Desert Rose"
- Art Deco and colonial architecture with a strong German heritage
- Fresh seafood and numerous dining options overlooking the cold Atlantic
- Go to Diaz Point. See the lighthouse and take pictures
- Go on a boat cruise of the seas to explore the harbour
- Angling in Namibia is spectacular, it's pretty good here too. Boat and shore fishing.
- Search for the desert horses of Aus. The last true herd of feral horses in Africa.
Meet the Team
We’ve travelled. We’ve adventured. We’ve experienced. We're eager to share our world, never forgetting that each itinerary is as unique as the traveller.MEET THE TEAM
subscribe to our newsletter