Chobe National Park Highlights
- Experience Africa's largest concentration of elephants, especially in the dry season (May to beginning of November)
- Best time for game viewing at large is between August and October when it is driest in the bush and animals come to drink along the river and at waterholes
- Game drives. A chance to see some large predators. There are great populations of lions and leopards. Look out to for cheetah and wild dog too
- Boat cruises on the Chobe River get you up close to large herds of buffalo, sable and other herbivores in numbers
- A sundowner on the water's edge is hard to beat. Some of Africa's finest sunsets on a sundowner cruise
- Go see the wonder of Victoria Falls. It's a day trip, either guided or unguided. Equally spectacular.
- Great birding, especially of migrant species, in the summer months (December to March). This is also a great time for the Savute zebra migration and it is impala birthing season, which means predators abound.
Meet the Team
We’ve travelled. We’ve adventured. We’ve experienced. We're eager to share our world, never forgetting that each itinerary is as unique as the traveller.MEET THE TEAM
subscribe to our newsletter