Travel Namibia as a SADC resident and SAVE! You save up to 40% as the Namibian tourist industry cuts prices for local travel.
Take a look at our most popular 11 Day Namibia Highlights Safari - PRIVATE GUIDED or SELF-DRIVE and that’s just a start. We can tailor the itinerary, adjust accommodations and make further recommendations. The best part we’ll stick to SADC special rates on lodges and on NTS car hire. Contact us today to quote and book your Namibian adventure as a SADC resident!
Namibia has so many highlights, you could spend a lifetime exploring, but when you don't have all that much time, this 11 day journey covers the best spots:
- Discover the giant sand dunes and endless desert landscapes of the Namib Desert in Sossusvlei
- Explore Swakopmund on the Skeleton Coast
- Discover rock engravings, giant granite boulders and desert-adapted wildlife in Damaraland
- Go on safari in Etosha National Park, one of Africa's great game parks
All these incredible contrasting landscapes and prolific wildlife wrapped up into an adventure of a lifetime.
* Valid for all new bookings.
For travel between now and end June 2022.
Rates based on 2 people sharing.
Specials only apply to guests travelling with proof of SADC residence.
SADC (Southern African Development Community) includes: Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.