- Visit Quiver Tree Forest. A chance to see 250 specimens of these beautiful trees in a stunning setting of the Kalahari desert. Go photograph them under the dark night skies.
- Explore Giant's Playground. A series of impressively large dolerite rocks
- There are fossils here too. Seriously old ones. Go see the Mesosaurus Fossil site.
- Trek the red sands of the desert on a Trans Kalahari Walk. Explore the tranquil wilderness of the Kalahari Desert on foot
- Incredible game viewing in the Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park. Large migrating herds of wildebeest and springbok and predators like raptors and black-maned Kalahari lions
- A chance to see Meerkats in their natural habitat. They thrive here. Sit and watch them. They're not only cute but fascinating.
- Beautiful scenic nature drives. Go on a quad bike. Watch as the Oryx run alongside you
- Sundowner drives. Watch the sunset against a backdrop of grass covered, ochre sand dunes and camelthorn trees
- Walk with the local Bushmen. Discover the ways of the San people and how they have survived in the desert
Meet the Team
We’ve travelled. We’ve adventured. We’ve experienced. We're eager to share our world, never forgetting that each itinerary is as unique as the traveller.~ MEET THE TEAM ~
subscribe to our newsletter