Gonarezhou National Park Highlights
- Visit the prolific Chilojo Cliffs and Chivilila Falls. Scenic and serene
- Great game viewing and wildlife sightings on game drives and walking safaris. Meaning “Place of Many Elephants” you’ll see loads of them including big tuskers
- Home to the Big 5. Famous also for cheetah and wild dog sightings
- With 500 species of bird, bird watching is spectacular along the floodplains
- Explore the private Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve. Easily one of the best in the region.
- Go in the long winter. Plan for April through October.
- Water safaris by canoe or boat
- Local village visits. Immerse yourself in culture.Get to know the people who call this incredible wilderness home
Meet the Team
We’ve travelled. We’ve adventured. We’ve experienced. We're eager to share our world, never forgetting that each itinerary is as unique as the traveller.~ MEET THE TEAM ~
subscribe to our newsletter