- Interesting geographical features. Explore Burnt Mountain, Organ Pipes, Doros and Messum Craters. Visit the 280 million year old trees of the Petrified Forest
- Discover the greatest outdoor art gallery in the world, one of Namibia's UNESCO World Heritage Sites - Twyfelfontein Rock Engravings
- Visit the largest massif in Namibia: Brandberg Mountain (covering a space of 650 square kilometres and rising 2,573 metres above sea level) and the famed White Lady painting. Go hike.
- Sundowners at Spitzkoppe may well be some of Namibia's best. It's also an impressive granite outcrop. The Rock Arch makes for an incredible photograph.
- Track desert-adapted elephants. One of only two places on earth where they can be seen
- Learn how the local Damara people lived and thrived on the harsh arid lands of the region. Visit the open-air Damara Living Museum
- Incredible ever-changing scenery. Easily one of the most scenic destinations in Namibia
- Go rhino tracking with a guide in the surrounding areas. Namibia holds almost a third of Africa's black rhino population
Meet the Team
We’ve travelled. We’ve adventured. We’ve experienced. We're eager to share our world, never forgetting that each itinerary is as unique as the traveller.MEET THE TEAM
subscribe to our newsletter