- The rich sub-tropical wetlands of the Caprivi are a diverse habitat for wildlife and birds and a landscape so vastly different from the rest of Namibia, which is predominantly dry and arid desert
- Visit the cascades of water at Popa Falls. Beautifully scenic and peaceful
- Sundowner boat cruises with snacks and drinks on the river. A must do activity in these parts. Some of Africa's finest sunsets
- Mokoro on the river. The Namibian alternative to an Okavango Delta safari
- A chance to see hippo and buffalo in Namibia which you won't see in Etosha. Game viewing is maximised staying on the waters edge
- Game drives in the Bwabwata National Park, Nkasa Rupara National Park and Mudumu National Park. Go in the dry months from August to October for amazing concentrations of wildlife, especially at lodges on the banks of the Chobe River on the Namibian side
- A birder's paradise (best from November to April). The ultimate birding destination in Namibia with more than 500 species including numerous regional rarities and an abundance of raptors
- Visit local Kavango villages. Meet the friendly people of this Bantu ethnic group
- Travel between May and October when there is lower malaria risk
- Very much a seasonal destination depending on rainfall
Meet the Team
We’ve travelled. We’ve adventured. We’ve experienced. We're eager to share our world, never forgetting that each itinerary is as unique as the traveller.~ MEET THE TEAM ~
~ more reviews ~
"To sum it up: extraordinary!"
Thanks to you for putting together the logistics for this trip and making it very memorable.
"Better than we could have imagined."
Thank you so much for organising such a fabulous trip.
"We had the most amazing time"
I truly cannot thank you and your team enough for making our dream a reality
"We have had a wonderful trip to Namibia"
Thank you so much for your care of us for the whole year of planning and the days we were with you.
subscribe to our newsletter