Skeleton Coast Highlights
- Skeleton Coast scenic flights over the endless dunes, old diamond mines, shipwrecks and along the deserted coastline
- Explore what is left of shipwreck skeletons that met their fate on the treacherous Atlantic Coast by the ever changing sandbanks, heavy fog and torrent currents
- The Skeleton Coat National Park is a protected conservancy. Remote and mostly inaccessible which makes this an extremely unique holiday destination. Best experienced on a fly-in safari
- Lodges and camps are limited offering a personal, intimate and secluded experience
- One of the largest Cape fur seal colonies in the world at the Cape Cross Seal Reserve
- You could be lucky to see desert-adapted elephants and the elusive endangered desert lions and brown hyena among other wildlife
- Nearly 250 species of birds make this a great spot for birding especially in the summer months (December through March) when you can see thousands of flamingos
- Discover the small wonder of the lichen fields. A symbiosis between algae and fungi that thrives in the desert
- Messum Crater excursions. An igneous ring complex on an once active volcano, the centre of which collapsed
- Go angling. On shore or boat side. Braai your catch of the day and picnic on the beach
- Nature drive the untouched wilderness of the Skeleton Coast. Explore the dry ephemeral river beds, clay castles and never ending dunes
Meet the Team
We’ve travelled. We’ve adventured. We’ve experienced. We're eager to share our world, never forgetting that each itinerary is as unique as the traveller.~ MEET THE TEAM ~
~ more reviews ~
"NTS organized the trip wonderfully!"
We felt that the trip kept getting better every day
Everything was excellently planned by Ashlee at Namibia Tours & Safaris.
"A truly wonderful and memorable trip"
Namibia, it's countryside, people and wildlife really should be on everyone's bucket list of places to visit!
"Absolutely a five star experience with this great company!"
Super clear communication, great recommendations and just really clear logistics.
subscribe to our newsletter