Your Travel Planner is a guide telling us what tours, safaris and accommodation options you like; it can also be a request for a detailed quote on a specific itinerary.
How the Travel Planner Works
- Find sample tours and accommodation that meet your criteria
- Save those tours and safari lodges to your Travel Planner with the "add" button: ♥ Add...
- Update your Travel Planner and send us an enquiry
- You might want a detailed quote for a single tour; you can also ask us to make an itinerary that matches the lodges and destinations in your Travel Planner; or you can simply say "I want an itinerary with accommodation similar to the lodges in my wishlist."
- The possibilities are endless and they all begin here
Travel Planner FAQ
- You don't have to have a Travel Planner in order to make an enquiry, you can simply tell us what you want and we'll take it from there
- You don't have to sign in or register to use the Travel Planner, just browse and save
- Your web browser must accept cookies for the Travel Planner to work
- Your Travel Planner items are saved for up to 4 weeks provided you don't clear your cookies or reset your browser in that time
- Your Travel Planner is not a shopping basket
- Your Travel Planner is not an order for purchase and you will not be charged for anything in it
- You do not have to pay for a quote; you only pay once you are happy with your itinerary and you give us the instruction to book it
- Your Travel Planner items are included by default no matter what page you send your enquiry from