Your Travel Planner is a guide telling us what tours, safaris and accommodation options you like; it can also be a request for a detailed quote on a specific itinerary.
Please note: We will be upgrading the Travel Planner soon. Please send an enquiry now in order to save your collected items (we'd hate for you to have gone to all that trouble for nothing).
How the Travel Planner Works
- Find sample tours and accommodation that meet your criteria
- Save those tours and safari lodges to your Travel Planner with the "add" button: ♥ Add...
- Update your Travel Planner and send us an enquiry
- You might want a detailed quote for a single tour; you can also ask us to make an itinerary that matches the lodges and destinations in your Travel Planner; or you can simply say "I want an itinerary with accommodation similar to the lodges in my wishlist."
- The possibilities are endless and they all begin here
Travel Planner FAQ
- You don't have to have a Travel Planner in order to make an enquiry, you can simply tell us what you want and we'll take it from there
- You don't have to sign in or register to use the Travel Planner, just browse and save
- Your web browser must accept cookies for the Travel Planner to work
- Your Travel Planner items are saved for up to 4 weeks provided you don't clear your cookies or reset your browser in that time
- Your Travel Planner is not a shopping basket
- Your Travel Planner is not an order for purchase and you will not be charged for anything in it
- You do not have to pay for a quote; you only pay once you are happy with your itinerary and you give us the instruction to book it
- Your Travel Planner items are included by default no matter what page you send your enquiry from