Vehicles and Camping Equipment
Choose from a variety of vehicles and include camping equipment for the ultimate self-drive tour. Prices are displayed as approximate indications only and are subject to variations in currency exchange rates.
Comfortable 4-seater sedans with ample luggage space and great fuel economy. Sufficient for all of our recommended self-drive tour areas in southern Africa.
|2x4, Manual, AC, CD, PS, ABS, AB||460 - 700|
4-wheel drive single-cab (2-seater) pick-up for a comfortable, safe ride over dirt roads. Recommended for driving long distances through Namibia and safari game drives for extra height.
|4x4, Manual, AC, CD, PS, ABS, AB||830 - 1200|
Add a rooftop tent and full camping equipment for 2 people for the ultimate road trip safari and adventure tour.
|4x4, Manual, AC, CD, PS, ABS, AB||1030 - 1400|
4-wheel drive double-cab seats 4 people comfortably over long stretches of gravel roads. Great for self-drive safaris through Etosha and Kruger.
|4x4, Manual, AC, CD, PS, ABS, AB||960 - 1290|
Add 2 rooftop tents, with full camping equipment for 4 people, to your double-cab for a great family self-drive camping holiday.
|4x4, Manual, AC, CD, PS, ABS, AB||1225 - 1555|
Adventure and luxury combined with a comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle, ample luggage room and a great off-road safari vehicle.
|4x4, Manual, AC, CD, PS, ABS, AB||1210 - 1650|
|Minibus||5 - 14||
We offer a range of people carriers from 5-seaters up to 14-seaters. Great fun and suitable for most self-drive routes in our recommended self-drive areas of southern Africa.
|2x4, Manual, AC, CD, PS, ABS, AB||1200 - 1650|
- 2x4 - 2-wheel drive
- 4x4 - 4-wheel drive
- Manual/Auto - Transmission
- AC - Air Conditioning
- ABS - Anti-lock Brake System
- AB - Front Air Bags
- PS - Power Steering
- CD - CD/Radio/MP3 Player (units vary from model to model)
- We operate with several suppliers and these vehicles are a sample of available options
- Should you require a specific vehicle or specifications (e.g. Automatic Transmission) we can usually source these for you
- Our prices are a guide only and should be used to calculate your rough overall budget; for competitive rates, please contact us directly for a quote
- Excess and waivers vary between car hire companies and countries
More options (please indicate your requirements and we'll add these to your quotation):
- Additional driver
- Young driver (below 26 years)
- Extra spare tyre
- Cross-border permits
- Extra tyre/windscreen insurance
- Luggage trailer
- Additional camping equipment
Confusing? Not sure what vehicle is best for your self-drive tour? Talk to a Travel Expert now and get the right car hire deal for your needs.