Travel Agents' Info
Are you a Tour Operator or Travel Agent selling outbound tours to Namibia and Southern Africa? We offer a reliable one-stop-shop booking and ground handling service at competitive commission rates.
What We Offer
Namibia Tours & Safaris has been operating in Namibia and its surrounding countries since 1990. A small team led by owner Danie Steyn will manage all your requirements including:
- Tailoring any tour to suit your clients' requirements
- Meet-and-greet service
- Local emergency contact numbers and assistance
- Car hire booking and collection
- Accommodation reservations
- Activities - advice and bookings
Why Use Us?
With over 20 years of experience in arranging Namibia tours and safaris you are guaranteed to get the best advice, the quickest service and reduced rates. In addition we offer:
- Excellent STO rates for all registered agents
- One-click Quotes
- Competitive rates negotiated with our local suppliers on your behalf
- Professional Ground Handling
- Personal Service
- Expert Advice with over 20 years experience
- 24-Hour Stand-by Assistance and Service
- White Label Itineraries and Tour Files
How We Work
Please contact us using the form below providing details of your business. If you want a quote right now for specific tour, you can either add it to your Travel Planner or mention it in your enquiry below and we'll come back to you with Rack and STO Rates pending approval of your registration.
For a tailor-made tour that is not on our website, simply tell us what you or your client wants and we'll provide a quote along with our hard-earned advice if necessary. For example, we can recommend best value lodges, efficient routings and accurate driving/transfer times.
We have been working with international clients and agents since day one. See our client comments to get an idea of the personal service and excellent value we provide. I look forward to hearing from you.
Danie Steyn, Director
Please note: the form does not accept full URLs due to an overload of spam. If you want to provide a website URL please leave out the http:// part and just use the www part if applicable.
Page last updated: 17 Jul 2015